Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hold on Tight (to your dreams)

I really enjoy it when something in Second Life reminds me that I'm here to have fun some of the time. I work hard at a professional approach and business relationship but on occasion, I just have fun with the playfulness of this place. When Something New sent out a free pose pair, I had to play with it.


I have been using song titles to name my blog posts recently, growing and evolving as a blogger. When I thought of holding on tight, I recalled this song, and it's so aptly applied to Second Life. Persevere. Hold on tight to your dreams. I borrowed a helper here, someone who generously answered my petition to partner pose. In exchange, I took several photos for him and his special someone. I hope they hold on tightly to one another. Thank you Skua Sarrasine.


I don't want to be known as the girl who's always so down to earth and serious! The dress comes from a designer who participates in Designer Showcase, Unique Clothing - Sophie in Red. It includes the dress and the sexy garter and stockings. I also pulled a little treat from the new store .::Joops::. a headband that's showing two tiny red hearts in my hair.


Featured Unique Clothing Sophie in Red from Designer Showcase
Featured .::Joops::. Hairband Hearts
Featured Something New Balloons Pose
1. Custom Shape
2. Mirror's Enigma Leigh Native Skin Tone
3. Poetic Eyes: Hot Mocca
4. EMO-tions: Lala
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
6. Face Paint: Love and Care Extreme 6
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails
8. Baboom Lucky Stone
9. Bax Boots: Prestige Boots Red Suede
10. Skua Sarrasine - Holding My Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment