Sunday, February 3, 2013

New from the House of Eliot, Exclusive Liv-Glam at Designer Showcase, EMO-tions and Chop Zuey

I've had the most thrilling week this week in Second Life despite some overwhelming challenges off line. I know that we often say 'real life comes first' but sometimes the real life that has to come first is just ick. I love the dichotomy of two worlds, one online and one off. I like when both are in harmony and if one gets out of balance, it's tough to get everything important back in balance.


EMO-tions released four different hair choices with an Oriental theme. This Yuki is the third out of four that I've shown you. If only my hair would look like this again off line, but in my case, I began growing silver hair at 24 and it's been getting more and more so over the years.


The fourth of EMO-tions Oriental looks is Suri, shown above with the purple gown. It's one of those messy styles with twists and braids and chop sticks holding it together that takes hours to look this good. Messy is more difficult than a perfect coif.


I met Virlay this week while I was exploring her new store, The House of Eliot. She had a free gown out called the Gypsy gown and since I'd never tried any of her designs, a free gift item was a good way to go. You'll see one of the clever gifts given in the 12 days of Christmas countdown from Chop Zuey paired with this look, the Venetian Honey Set.


While I was there, she showed me some new items she had yet to put out for sale including a massive number of colored beads/pearls and stunningly crafted eyes. I know with her success on the runway and her reputation earned through hard work, she'll have a great customer base and competitive items for sale in a market that makes fame and fortune a challenge for anyone.


I write the blog for Liv-Glam, something relevant for every single item released from furniture to skins to jewelry to clothing. I pick a few of the items to bring into my blog here because I love styling as much as I love writing about well designed art. This Munier Jacket dress definitely shows the classy talent of Liv-Glam designers.


And at the moment, this particular item is available at the Designer Showcase. There are 6 items from Liv-Glam designers at the Designer Showcase in all, 3 that are Liv-Glam and 3 that are from the new designer K-Collection. It's an array of beauty at a price you'll find easily affordable.


Featured House of Eliot Gypsy Gown
Featured EMO-tions Suri
Featured Chop Zuey Venetian Honey Set
1. Custom Shape
2. Shiva Skin: Riria 002
3. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl
4. Face Paint: Deadly Purple
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
6. [SHOCK] Starshine Glitter Nails
7. N-Core: Caresse Silver

Featured Liv-Glam Munier Jacket
Featured EMO-tions Yuki
1. Custom Shape
2. Mirror's Enigma Native Natural Skin
3. Poetic Eyes: Hot Mocca
4. Face Paint: Kitty Cat Storm
5. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes
6. Pulcino: Joulutorttu Red
7. Stella: Shanti Knee Boots
8. Curiosity: Vintage Heirloom Necklace
9. Demise of Flight Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment