Thursday, May 17, 2012

No Regrets... Except Sascha's Regret in Teal @ 199L!

So much beauty!


Every time I walk into Sascha's I feel like I'm walking into a spring filled copse of posies. Colors everywhere, as far as the eye can see, and it makes me want to explore every nook and cranny.




Today I got the Regret in teal. I found it replete with many options as always for skirt choices and went with one of the two short skirts. This one reminds me of salsa.




A prim collar and sleeves put a touch of polish at the hems, and the unique keyhole cut just above the breasts draws the eye in a perfect classy way. The detailed slit that drops above the navel reveals even more skin and oh lah lah!


There are several colors and two of them are still on sale! How can you not want one?


Hair: Osmose, Make-up: Face Paint, Jewelry: Finesmith, Shoes: R2



No comments:

Post a Comment