Friday, December 7, 2012

BitchTail Complete Instincts and Quintessencia Nails at Winter Fair

It is good to step outside of my comfort zone from time to time. I think it's healthy on or off line, so I avoid missing some of the exciting things in life! When I try new clothes shared in events like Winter Fair 2012, it's fun for me and hopefully reveals a different point of view.



The outfit here from BitchTail comes with an unusual mask, arm warmers, oversized boots. The dress or shorts outfit, not sure which it is honestly, certainly does its best to be skimpy and it's all worn over a pair of fishnets that are also included in the outfit.

What better time, when you're wearing an outfit that might be considered extreme by some to pull out some of the sculpted nails by Quintessencial that are also for sale at Winter Fair. These red 'claw-like' nails are gorgeous! I loved the blood red color. I didn't even know there was a business in SL called Quintessencial, so I have a new nail store to visit.


Featured BitchTail Complete Instincts 
Featured Quintessencia Nails 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Nelli 
5. WoW Diva Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Call of the Wild 2 
7. WetCat Runway Wide 1

No comments:

Post a Comment