Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lush*Limited at the Winter Fair

I have a whole flurry of Winter Fair goodies to share, and with Lush Limited, it seems the best place to start. I actually took time to organize my self so I would know when each item comes in and I can share a blog about those items that were first, and move down the list from there. I hope you enjoy this and many blogs to come from Winter Fair 2012.



The You Can't Touch This top and harme pants are named from one of the songs MC Hammer sang in the 1980s. I think it means that when I'm wearing this outfit from Lush*Limited, I'm ultra cool, so cool in fact that you can't touch this. ~grins~


Featured Lush Limited Can't Touch This Pants 
Featured Lush Limited Cropped Boatneck Sweater 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Fabienne 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
6. Face Paint: Complete Face 4 
7. Sexy Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Nani Ankle Boots 
9. Miamai Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment