Sunday, December 16, 2012

Far Concepts, Crazed Companies Home Decor, Kaerri, Dreamstar Dezignz at EOTW

I enjoy working with a variety of designers beyond just the clothing/fashion industry because the worlds overlap and techniques that make one arena new or fresh might impact the other if we all keep an open mind. This post combines an outfit offered in the End of the World Fair and a combination of designers who added other types of items to this event.



Far Concepts Waverleigh Credenza taught me a new word. I knew that a credenza was a piece of furniture but I didn't know what it was. It's a 'sideboard or cupboard.' When I saw this Credenza and looked at the images on Google, I found this design in world more interesting in it's trapezoid shape and array of cubbyholes and drawers. The company that offered the Credenza also offered another piece of furniture and a whole room depending on what you choose to purchase.

There were three different orchids in the display from Crazed Companies and I liked the white one in the pink vase. I knew that orchids were thought to bring good luck and after a bit of research I learned that orchids are thought to bring the energy of untainted symmetry, good for you and your home.

Kaerri offered another living room set, with a variety of furniture from sofa to table and chair. I chose the painting of the set to display because it was an intriguing print that reminded me of Picasso during his cubism period. Maybe it is a Picasso.

I wore the outfit designed by Dreamstar Dezignz, a pretty shear cloth covers decently yet decadently finding that perfect balance between the two. Everyone in Second Life wears black some of the time. I think it's the unofficial uniform color for our shared virtual world. This black cross between a catsuit and lingerie accents the sexy in you.



EOTW Featured FAR Concepts Waverleigh Credenza 
EOTW Featured Crazed Companies Home Decor White Orchid in Pink Vase 
EOTW Featured Kaerri Room Painting 
EOTW Dreamstar Dezignz Outfit 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl 
4. Emotions: Curly 
5. Face Paint: Holiday Glam + Silver Body Glitter 
6. Quintessencia Nails: Nail WF Gift Model Squarre 1 
7. Face Paint: 1 of 12 Days of Christmas Silver Holiday Set 
8. Stella: Odeur Over the Knee Boot 
9. ZZANG Runway Female

No comments:

Post a Comment