Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~Sassy~ and [F]uchOn at Winter Fair

When I was growing up, there were all these rules governing how a lady walked and dressed and addressed her elders. My gramma was from the deep south and I don't think she knew we were living in the 20th century. One thing you never do is pair solids with stripes...


Fast forward to fashion now, 21st century fashion, and everyone breaks the fashion taboos of old. This combination of items made me smile as I was piecing them together, because I went all in, and had fun in the process. ~Sassy~ made a darling sweater as one of the items in Winter Fair from them. And the legwarmers with various colored strips comes from [F]uchOn. I pulled them over a pair of brilliantly printed Bliss pants. Beeeeoootiful... and oh so no proper according to gramma, bless her soul.



Featured ~Sassy~ Cozy Sweater WF 
Featured [F]uchOn Winter Mesh Stockings WF 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Fabienne 
5. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Pink Explosion 
6. Face Paint: Mix and Match Think Pink 
7. Candy Nail: Twinkle Pink 
8. Juicy: Classic Pumps Sparkling Pink 
9. Pink Cherry: Silver Grey Hoops 
10. Armaghan Beehive Pendant Choker 
11. [LAP] Cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment