Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mirror's Enigma: Skins, Shape and Bodysuit from Winter Fair

The combination process takes some thought at times. I look at a series of pieces and need for them to tell me a story. I had a skin and new shape, and those would go in any setting, but the bodysuit included had me scratching my head...



I came up with the ballet dancer warming up for her role as Clara in the next showing of the Nutcracker. Skins have all different traits, some emphasizing the cleavage, others emphasizing the chin, and so it goes. Many designers in Second Life offer very youthful skin and this one - Gabrielle - made me think of a girl Clara's age. The bodysuit or leotard as some might call it, often goes unadorned during the many practices prior to a performance, and the one by Mirror's Edge in this packet is a soft supple material with simple lines and delicate beauty. By the time this Clara has completed her practice, she'll be ready for the big day.


Featured Mirror's Enigma: Nixie Skin, Shape and BodySuit 
1. Emotions: Sheila 
2. Face Paint: Eartha 
3. WoW Diva Lashes 
4. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
5. Ballet Flats (no designer in world) 
6. AP Ballet 9

No comments:

Post a Comment