Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Approach to Blogging in 2013... Experiencing Designs and Designers as I Go and Grow

This year, I'm changing several things regarding my blog. One is the font size. It seems like a nominal thing until I looked to the feeds that I'm gratefully a part of and realized that my text was all jumbled because it was too large to fit into their pages. Another thing I'm going to do is style what I have, what I enjoy, and mix and match designers in the same entry. I have developed an appreciation for a number of designers, things I particularly enjoy, and work with a group of people I admire greatly. It's no surprise that the longer someone works in the fashion business in Second Life, the more information is gained and a better broader view as well. I know more what I like, who I respect and who I want to represent. It's a great way to begin a new year. 

























Several versions of the Liv-Glam BodyCon dress were released this past week. The most coveted one, the Limited, is the one I chose to model. I find the limited designs in Second Life always a treat. It's nice to know that running into someone with the same outfit on is rare when wearing one.



I began working with VioletCrush Bravin, [VCB] early in the year of 2012. It wasn't til recently, however, that I knew she owned her own clothing line. Besides running a modeling academy, putting together fashion shows and other labor intensive things, so makes beautiful clothing like this Anberlin Green Fantasy.



For years, I've said nutty little things about how quickly it is that stores take apart Christmas decor and replace with Valentine items. Then I got involved in the fashion industry. I know this isn't exactly the same regimen but it is similar. For a designer to be ready for Valentine sales, they begin creating things before Christmas has even come! Angelina White reminded me of several things... weddings... fairies... and ultimately cupid. So I have my rose petals. Now I need to find my bow and arrow. Be ware, you could be my next target.



It's such a treat working with an array of clever and intelligent designers. The art they create, from clothing to shoes to jewelry often stuns me. A few tools and a great mind combine to create some of the most beautiful things. Indyra Originals released this Native Fox...



 in both bronze (seen in the photos) and black with other colors potentially on the horizon. I found each tiny detail from the bangles to the clutch made this outfit a great beauty and so easy to wear.



Zenshi South opened this weekend, and many designers were invited to rent in this area by Avenue. If they chose to join Avenue and place a satellite store in this area, they agreed to release exclusive designs only available at Zenshi South. Zanze is one of those stores...



and the exclusives from Zanze will leave you breathless. This first week's advertisement from Avenue included two stores and two outfits. One was from Zanze, this dress that comes with a cocktail length and long gown length, called Lialah appeared on their announcement. I've been a Zanze fan for a while now and with the exclusives at Zenshi, I know I'm going to love it even more!

I've begun to journey around Second Life, finding beautiful places and meeting new people. Sometimes meeting an elf in a forest can be far better than meeting an orc. But whether elf or orc, the forests I found were beautiful. Till next time... adieu...



Featured Liv-Glam Limited Leena BodyCon Dress 
Featured Artistry by ~E~: The Johanna Set 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Shiva Skin: Winter Fair Excl 1 
3. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl 
4. Emotions: Anna 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
6. Face Paint: Aphrodite
 7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Stella: Macy Ankle Boots 
9. Adorkable Poses 

 Featured VCB Anberlin Green Fantasy
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon Bright 
4. Emotions: Resolution 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starline 
6. Face Paint: Royal Flush Green 
7. Candy Nail: Rain Drop Green 
8. Miamai Elegance 10 
9. Artistry by ~E~: The Queue Set

 Featured VCB Angelina White 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon Bright
 4. Emotions: Winternight Snow (tinted for Cupid) 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
6. Face Paint: Valentine Heart 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Rose Set 
9. Juicy: Irridescent Pink Heels 
10. Vista AO: Hover Animation 

 Featured Indyra Originals RTW&Mesh Native Fox Set 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon 
4. EMO-tions: Greece 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
6. Face Paint: Summer Bronze/Brown 
7. Candy Nail: Harvest Beige 
8. N-Core: Sense - Reptile Special Release 
9. (copy large earring an repurpose as a choker) 
10. Di's Opera Poses 

 Featured Zanze Exclusive to Zenshi Lialah Dress/Gown
 1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon 
4. EMO-tions Donna 
5. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Pink Explosion 
6. Face Paint: Sophisticate Smoke 
7. Noya: Perfect Gold Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Giovanna Set 
9. N-Core: Coquette Special Edition 
10. Adorkable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment