Monday, January 7, 2013

Pimp My Valentine Hunt and a Beautiful Cocktail Dress from Snowpaws

It's a rare thing for me to pause and do something in Second Life that does not relate to the fashion world. I love the world I've chosen to follow this past 16 months, from my shear enjoyment of the job I had at Carrie's Lingerie to the work I've done with Face Paint, Liv-Glam and Snowpaws blogs, to the many supportive designers who've given me the privilege to work with their designs.



One thing I did do recently thrilled my heart and kept me smiling for days after the actual event. I officiated an in world wedding with two really sweet friends. I had mentioned to them seriously, though I think at the time they thought me teasing, that when I had the opportunity to photograph a couples prop for blogging, I'd ask for their help.



Saturday I set an appointment with them, and they were happily surprised, and yesterday, I had fun with props and watching that infectious warmth of a new and good relationship as I worked with them. We first did a prop pose set from Possession. They wore fancy clothes and laughed and teased as we worked. (first photograph) 



This tree from Rosengarten, also created for a couple in love (shown in photo 2 and 3), offers more. When they 'sat' in the appropriate pose of the tree, they were animated, and kept kissing... and kissing... and kissing. Two little lovebirds, kissing in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes the love. Second comes the marriage. Where's the baby in the baby carriage?

Thank you to Loki and his wife Vallanique. You two made this a special memory and demonstrated the use of both Possession's and Rosengarten's hidden hunt treat.



I found a field of flourescent flowers right next to the land I own (that has the Face Paint OUTLET waaay up high in the air above this). I'd never walked over and when I did, I was in that surreal oooh ahhh mode. Snowpaws Marguerite has that delicate flower petal female essence with a peplum around the waist that reminds me of a flower in bloom. 


Featured Snowpaws Marguerite Frock 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
 4. Emotions: Angel
 5. WoW Diva Lashes
 6. Face Paint: Laurel Rose 7 
7. [SHOCK]: Starshine Glitter Nails 
8. Dadabeiz Black Half Ankle Bootts 
9. Artistry by ~E~: The Ursula Set 
10. Adorkable Poses

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple post! I love the use of natural elements. It looks like a wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly treasure comments, Ben. I think of them as an intangible version of gold. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete