Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Been A While: EMO-tions (1.19.2013 Releases)

It's been a while for me to share ideas and information here. My world off line has been tugging more than usual. I imagine we all have that occur from time to time. Hopefully after tomorrow gets sorted, things return to my normal. Blogging for me offers such a release, and because of that, it's beyond fun.


While I've been away, EMO-tions has had two new release weekends. I'm dividing them accordingly to be sure you know which ones came first. This first style, Bittersweet is long and wavy, and will appear in an entire series with this gorgeous Chop Zuey Zenshi exclusive jewelry and a sexy layered lingerie set, so you'll see it from other angles as well as this.


This hair from EMO-tions, Maresol, offers a unique updo with or without the scarf attached to the hair. I've never been very good at manipulating my long straight hair into braids or updos so when I find styles like this from EMO-tions, it fulfills a little nook of need I've wanted for quite a long time.


Another extremely long style, Shima, reminded me of photos of my family with my mother happily sporting the distinct hippie look. I don't recall the late 60s or early 70s because I was just a wee tyke, but photos like this are familiar to me. It's a great retro style.


Featured EMO-tions Bittersweet
Featured Chop Zuey Zenshi Exclusive Espresso in Pompeii
Featured Face Paint The Night Look
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
3. Poetic Eyes: Hot Mocca
4. Face Paint: Black Brow
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
6. Candy Nail: Rosy Black
7. N-Core: Coquette Wild Edition
8. Poses Built in Props at Image Essentials

Featured EMO-tions Maresol
Featured SEANEU Skin Pale Annette J'adore
Featured K-Collection Mini Dress Believe
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. Face Paint: Sophisticates Blue
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
5. Quintessencia Nails IV Model Square I
6. Chop Zuey: Kharma Men's Bangle #3 as Choker
7. Chop Zuey: Kharma Silver Earrings
8. Stella: Odeur Over Knee Boot SP2
9. Focus Poses

Featured EMO-tions Shima
Featured Candy Metal Spring Gift Skin
Featured VCB Renesme Buckskin Coat and Outfit
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
3. Natural Beauty: Prim Lashes 4
4. Face Paint: True Custom 3
5. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails
6. Liv-Glam: Faux Leather Boots
7. [LAP] Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment