Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dot-Be Fashion, Shiki, Luminesse, ~Shadow Moon~ and {Co*Motion} PMVH

EvaAlmighty strikes again, this time with a super Valentine hunt. From time to time, I will be sharing items from various designers that are part of the hunt. I try to remember to paste the logo for an event on each photo to help differentiate between events.



I have the joy of working with Dot-Be Fashion and love BonieFacio's casual comfort style. I pulled on a pair of jeans from one of his new releases this month, "GianCarlo" to go with the heart hoodie he submitted for PMVH.


One of the things I like best about Shiki is how they treat their group members. I've been to this store several times and found myself lost in the vastness of this designer's creative mind. The floral outfit seen here includes the dress and unique applique of flowers across the chest. Beyond searching for hunt items, I encourage you to visit Shiki. If their style suits your aesthetic, you will find a thousand ideas to try and enjoy.


The outfit comes from ~Shadow Moon~, complete from head to toe. And keeping with the Valentine theme, hearts appear several times in the cardigan, and warm reds remind me of a pulsing heartbeat that quickens when true love appears. I particularly like this boot/shoe. I wore leggings over almost everything in the year following the release of Flashdance, all those years ago.

You'll find the necklace hidden at Luminesse. I've learned a lot about fashion in the past year or so, and realize now that there are so many things yet to learn. A total image should feel right as well as look right, and the wrong jewelry or hair choice or heels just spoils the best of efforts. With such a great casual look, the necklace Luminesse provided worked perfectly, enhancing the casual look rather than clashing with it.

Every day, new designers appear on Second Life, and every day that means we have more options for so many different things. I'd not heard of the store {Co*motion} till I joined this hunt. I also have not worked with many items or props that helped set a pose other than furniture. I'll hold your heart in my hand... this heart comes with one of many of {Co*Motion}'s static poses.

~~~~

Another outfit, I styled comes from Liv-Glam. I cannot say enough to share how I feel about the designer and staff team at this store. I count my blessings each day when I have the privilege of trying a new item, looking at ideas as a work in progress, and getting to know a group of amazing people in the process.


The Shannel works many layers into one outfit. From head to toe, both mesh and system pieces add detail to the overall look. I particularly enjoy the jacket design. Tidbits like that always catch my eye, and as much as each of us look towards ways we can find a unique perspective in what could be a repetitive environment, such tidbits remain a constant extra special touch from Liv-Glam.



Featured Dot-Be Pimp My Valentine Hunt Hoodie
Featured Dot-Be GianCarlo Jeans
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. EMO-tions: Vivien
5. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes
6. Face Paint: Amethyst Sophisticates
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails
8. Pink Cherry: Silver Grey Hoops
9. Stella: Priisma Glam Sneakers
10. Sunbathe 2 Built into Prop


Featured Shiki PMVH Blossoms
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. EMO-tions: Karen
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
6. Face Paint: Spring Pop 4
7. Candy Nail: Marble Strawberry
8. O&N: Chrysalis Black Earrings
9. Victoria Endsleigh: Powder Pink Bangle
10. Virtual Impressions: Bead Shower Necklace in Red
11. Focus Poses: Boho Fair Exclusive


Featured ~Shadow Moon~ PMVH
Featured Luminesse Fall Hearts Silver
Featured {Co*Motion} Heart Prop + Animation
1. Custom Shape
2. Shiva Skin: Winter Fare Exclusive
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. EMO-tions: Megan
5. WoW Diva Lashes
6. Face Paint: BlackBarbie Bravin 4
7. Quentessencia: Nail WF Gift Model Square 1
8. [LAP] Miss Attitude

Featured Liv-Glam Shannel Outfit
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. EMO-tions: Ellendir
5. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes
6. Face Paint: Temptress v2 Smoke
7. pulcino Prim Nails Red
8. MIWardrobe: Horns Earrings
9. Stella: Shanti Knee Boots
10. Di's Opera Poses






No comments:

Post a Comment