Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Beautiful Distraction -- Sabra Style

I distracted myself while Second Life was making me nuts. Okay, yes, I admit, I'm already nuts, but sometimes SL exacerbates my nuttiness. I couldn't get some pieces of some outfits to rez, unless I was an Eve avi, and that just isn't quite fashionable these days. If ever???
So I put together this look with a new release from Sabra Style. I'm not sure how I got on her dropbox list, but it really brought a smile when she randomly added me and I began to receive review copies. I knew the quality was high and would go well with my Octopussy Set from Chop Zuey, and at the time, I was dressing so I could model at Chop Zuey for a while.
Everything I've put on from Sabra Style offers a chic beauty, a crisp casual air or an elegant refinement, and sometimes a little bit of all of the above. The lavender gown called Ashley suited my needs perfectly. I enjoyed styling it, wearing it for a while as a store model, then setting up a few frames for photos to show you.

Featuring Sabra Style Ashley
1. Truth: Snow
2. MG: Groomed
3. KMADD/Moda: Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone
5. Morphine: Kazumi Lips Natural Light
6. Chop Zuey: Octopussy Set
7. Morphine Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment