Thursday, July 31, 2014

Take a Bite -- Featuring Purple Moon from The Month of Games; Also Featuring *Rag Dollz*

Purple Moon created this pretty little pink dress with a peplum waist for one of the three exclusives at The Month of Games. Today is the last day and I wanted to show you a little bit more, while there's still time to shop!
I've also got on a new release from *Rag Dollz*, the cape that somehow made the essence of this photo feel more like a fantasy world. I really adored the cute little hat, so in a moment of playfulness, I resized it to a full body piece, and made it so that my head was the cherry on top of the cupcake. Just bite gently, please. I like teeth!

Featuring from Purple Moon at The Month of Games Lolli Outfit In Pink - Candyland Inspired
Featuring *Rag Dollz* Noble Cloak Of the Summer
1. Truth: Harriet
2. Gaeline: Starlia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
-- Glamour Ombre Apple Lips
5. SLink: High Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
6. Bliensen+MaiTai: Bolero Heels
7. Paper Couture: Felin Earrings
8. Body Talk Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment