Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fairytales Can Come True; They Can Happen To You -- Featuring Sabra Style, {{BSD Design Studio}} and Wicca's Wardrobe

What a difference a day makes. I'm not one who gets too tied into a specific day because I've had health issues that were indiscriminatory as the good or not so good days happened every day, special days, regular day, it didn't matter. It means I grew up learning to be flexible and also to make the best of the good moments so that when another dark valley swooped in for a few weeks or days or months, I'd have something warm and wonderful stored up in memory, close to my heart; I used those positive memories to support me. This week was part of our annual beach trip. In recent years, I've traveled and stayed in one place for two weeks consecutively. Unfortunately, the military status and leave and all that jazz is slightly different at the moment, so I'm at Myrtle this week and this time next month, I'll be at Taibee Island Georgia. I love getting away from the same four walls, even when I'm not in the best of health or head space. I also know it helps my sweetheart. I was unplugged for a bit more than 24 hours this year, just to make sure he knew he was the heart and soul of my life, and nothing was more important than him and his special day. We ate well, played well, went to see the One Show tonight, and then he's snoring and I'm writing briefly to each of you on Facebook.
It's never too late to keep up with family and friends. It's never too late to have a small vacation. An actress on one of the day time talk shows commented about making time for 'me parties'. She just put on her favorite pj's, had wine, listened to her favorite music and even danced. Sometimes we need a me party and sometimes, like today, I needed a we party. I think he does an amazing job of taking care of the details. My thought patters get terribly crossed, and not intentionally so. But when I can put aside my needs and stresses that I seem to heap on his head, I think he really does try to relax and enjoy a day all about him.
I had fun the day before yesterday putting this latest 'spy girl' look. Once dressed, I thought about the story of Black Bart and his cronies who were trying to come across the back yard of the little fella on A Christmas Story. The traditional mask paired with the black and white stripes of prison uniforms in that time period. I could have snuck away with something. I'm just not sure what I would want to take. I'd make a very bad cat burglar. I'm sure I'd sit and enie-meanie-minie-moe and my partners in crime would shake there heads and whisper as loud a whisper as possible, "Let's Go Karyn!" The Tori gown in black and white and encircled at the ankles with mounds of dark swan feathers comes from Sabra Style. The mask comes from the always clever Wicca Merlin at Wicca's Wardrobe. You'll notice a small pink bag, over the shoulder. From BSD Design studio, this bag comes with color change options on a HUD allowing you to make it suit any style and interest.

All the joy of this blog and style come as a result of a compilation of talented designers:
Featuring Sabra Style Tori Black
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Black Mask with Studs
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Resort Bag Pink
1. Moondance Boutique: Livia
2. Caryn - Tattoo - No Hate
3. [Chic Zafari]: Rose Hair
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte Skin Tone
6. Poetic Color Eyes: Quick Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment