Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's Not Over -- Featuring EMO-tions, Essenze at Designer Showcase, !Lyrical B!zarre Templates at Art in Hats, and [AD] - Angels and Demos

Designer Showcase comes around new every month with new temptations, and new ideas from designers you might recognize and sometimes designers who you've never seen previously. The shoes from Essenz have a color change HUD so you get 6 tones for the price of one pair of shoes and at a reduced price because it's a sale room. They have a range of colors that will work with every season as well. **Important News Designer Showcase has moved: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corrupted%20Innocence/163/57/23
I got so invested in the project earlier this Spring put together by the team at SAVIAD that I had the choice to pick a few items I'd like to blog as a 'prize' and still have a few of those items. This Louise dress from [AD] Angels and Demons was one of my choices. I liked it's elegant texturing and the fact that it was a knee length skirt. Not too fancy, not too casual and tres chic. New hair and jewelry from EMO-tions, the hair called Roxeanne and the jewelry called Beloved come as the last pieces from my blogging for EMO-tions specifically and as I work through all the pieces from each designer who'd helped make my blog successful, I counted each piece with the joy that designer brought. Mirja Mills keeps her products up to date, with fashion and with what crafters can do in SL.
The little mesh pieces of the hat from Art in Hats by Lyrical B!zarre Templates seem to flutter away, almost like little life critters instead of a simple hat. At water's edge, with a sea breeze, it's easy to see why they would lift off and try to fly. I really enjoy Lyrical Bizarre's ability to take an idea in 2d and build it in different programs that I cannot follow for the life of me, like Greek only worse! then makes the most fascinating shapes and fashion for us to try as a result. This hat is but one small example of that.

My deep felt thanks for each designer who supplied items to make this blog possible:
Featuring from EMO-tions Roxanne
Featuring from Designer Showcase Essenz Cancun
Featuring from Art In Hats Event Lyrical Bizarre Templates Blown Hat
Featuring from [AD] Louise Mesh Dress
Featuring from EMO-tions Beloved Jewelry
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone
-- Captivate Juicy Lips
-- Harmony Mochatini Shadow
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Mid High Feet
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Gaeline: Mysteria
5. Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment