Thursday, July 31, 2014

Give Someone New A Chance To Be Great -- Featuring Zanze at The Month of Games and DE Boutique and -{ZOZ}- at Designer Showcase

Zzoiee at Zanze stole a piece of my heart when I knew little or nothing about modeling, blogging and the whole fashion business of Second Life. She seemed willing to let me learn and welcomed me as part of her team regardless my lack of experience.
I hope that I pay such warmth and encouragement forward. As I put together this style for one of Zanze's outfits at The Month Of Games, I reflected on the different pieces I've modeled for her and how striking each new piece really is, how much time she puts into her work, and how she always nails the theme of this or that event so well. I loved being the White Rook in this case.
I've also got new heels from DE Boutique from Designer Showcase August and more of -{ZOZ}- also from Designer Showcase. The heels and nails both are designed to work with SLink. If you haven't broken down and gotten SLink hands and feet, how will you ever be able to wear these artistic designs?

Featuring from Zanze at The Month of Games White Rook
Featuring from DE Boutique at Designer Showcase Shine Heels (White)
Featuring from -{ZOZ}- at Designer Showcase Shimmer Basics French Polish
1. SLink: Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 hands
2. Chop Zuey: Black Ice Earrings
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone (Candice)
-- Candy Eyeshadow Midnight
-- Luscious Diva Lips
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline: Natura
6. EMO-tions: Lissi
7. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment