Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Quickie Or Two -- Featuring [[Masoom]] from The Month of Games

I have a couple of The Month of Games outfits I haven't shown you yet and today is the last day. Yikes. Forgive me for the short note. Hopefully I can truncate what I say in favor of a few more photos and stylings today.
This look comes from [[Masoom]]. The designer at Masoom really puts a lot of effort into each creation she completes. She's an untapped treasure in the high fashion world of SL. If you haven't discovered it, you should visit TMoG today before it's too late and see what treasures she has in store for you.

Featuring from [[Masoom]] at The Month of Games Mistress Gown
1. EMO-tions: Shelby
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Gaeline: Starlia
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone
-- Alabaster Lipsticks Tangy Orange
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- High Feet Female
6. HOLLYHOOD: Black Vida Heels
7. [[j'adore]]: Tiffany
And because he asked, I'm including the location - properties owned by Marcus LeFevre

No comments:

Post a Comment