Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Down Where It's Wetter, That's Where It's Better, Take It From Me - Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival OrsiniRed, and new from Carrie's Lingerie

One of the last things I requested for blogging comes from Carrie's Lingerie. She's pumping thunder as my gramma would say, meaning, 'working quickly' and there have been several yummy releases recently. This one called Sami I chose to wear in Slate blue.
It's paired with a unique set of head pieces created by OrsiniRed for Summer Fashion Festival and gave me the very sense of under the sea. So there I went swimming, without a mermaid's tail but I'm sure if I'd had the camera at the right angle, I might have seen one.
I love the ocean. I love the world of fantasy in Second Life, where I can dream of swimming down deep in the sea and never need to take a quick breath. Dissociation from reality is one reason among many that I love Second Life. I hope you love the lingerie, and the deep sea adventure.

Thank you to these incredible designers:
Featuring from Carrie's Lingerie Sami in Slate
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival OrsiniRed I'm the Sea Headpiece
1. KaTink: Roxeanne Set 1
2. Morphine: Freya Cat Eyeshadow Purple Full
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female High Feet
4. Chop Zuey: MVW Eilfu in Black
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone - Candice
-- Glamour Lips Butterscotch
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
7. *~Damesfly*~ Jase

No comments:

Post a Comment