Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lola's Playful Trixie

"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids..." is the first thing I thought of when I saw the name for the latest release from Lola's. Trixie definitely brought out the playful side of my personality.



The boots certainly cover the feet well. I'm sure they're warm. Meanwhile, there's a whole whole whoooole lot of skin going on everywhere else with this new outfit. A bikini top peeks lasciviously from below a white and pink cardigan, and the tiny skirt sways wickedly around the hips. I can see many uses for this sweetheart pink Trixie in Second Life, dependent on how you like to spend your time. It certainly made me feel peppy. Where are my pom poms?


Featured Lola Trixie 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Carol 
5. Miamai Catwalk Lashes Pink Explosion 
6. Face Paint: Caryn 1 
7. Candy Nails: Twinkle Pink 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Charlotte Set Pink Diamonds Necklace 
9. Focus Poses Boho Set 1

No comments:

Post a Comment