Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Prayer of Hope -- Featuring a Dress From Luziefee and Great New Products from Face Paint

Dance then... wherever you may be... for I am the Lord of the Dance said He... I'll lead you all wherever you may be... I am the Lord of the Dance said He.


I danced in the morning when the day had first begun...


I danced in the evening with the setting of the sun...


A song of prayer sent out to someone very special, someone who's family has had to deal with such sadness and fear and so many other things this past 48 hours. To Wesley, I pray you find your way home from the darkness. To Wesley's family, I pray you find strength, wherever you are and know that wherever you are, you are not alone.

Featuring Luziefee Paka #3
Featuring Face Paint Niki Lip Gloss (Single)
Featuring Face Paint Color Change Prim Long Nails
Featuring Face Paint Skin Cynthia Pink Beige - Tan
Featuring Face Paint Prim Lashes
1. Poetic Colors: Autumn Moon
2. Osmose: Desir Platinum
3. Chop Zuey: Final Judgement Earrings
4. {{BSD}}: Stay Cool Model
5. Manifeste Poses

6. Taken on site at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment