Saturday, June 22, 2013

During My Day, Then Into the Evening Featuring [Masoom] and Face Paint

Any time an item in Second Life - or in my life off line for that matter - can be worn in several ways, I feel like I'm getting a deal. Jessica Simpson recently finished season two of Fashion Star, and she's had several designers who created similar outfits with multiple uses. She calls them 'two-fers'. A woman worth over a billion dollars still celebrates good deals and two-fers.



I found this pretty Lashed Top, four colors to choose from at [Massom] fit the notion of a two-fer easily. First, I took similar photos of three of the colors paired with a simple pair of jeans from Blacklace and gorgeous shoes by {{BSD}}.




And lastly, I took off the jeans and headed towards the bedroom. Maybe someone will get lucky tonight, or at least snuggle me close while I'm wearing the top to bed, as it's silky sexy length offers enticement and a perfect tease.



Featured [[Masoom]] Lashed Top in Plum (a)
Featured Face Paint Come Along
1. EMO-tions Aurelia Silver Blonde
2. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Fantasia
4. Finesmith: French Sky
5. 7 Deadly S{k]ins: Envy B4a T2
6. Blacklace: Flirt Cut Denim Jeans White
7. {{BSD}}: Fierce Model Heels
8. Poses in Studio at Image Essentials

(b) burnt
(c) silver
(d) gold

... Factorie Couture Calypso Lingerie Panty

No comments:

Post a Comment