Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dream Big -- Featuring *LI* Living Imagination from Couturier's Docks and EMO-tions at My Attic

Wearing a dream sometimes allows us to live in that dream, even if it is only for a moment. Things have been so emotional and crazy and unpredictable for a long time in my world. When I find little things in this shared virtual world that pump a little positive energy into my life, there's a sort of magic that happens. I don't know how or why, but I'm grateful for it.
The gown here, from *LI* Living Imagination at this month's Couturier's Docks, represents one of those dream moments that I think about from time to time, day dreams, night dreams, the concept of being a belle at a ball, of being healthy and dancing all night. Sometimes I deliberately wear no shoes under the gown, and in this case, that's true, so that I can imagine dancing longer without my feet getting sore from the heels. It's a secret we girls pass on from generation to generation.
I often think of other centuries, time periods that I could have lived, and as a historian passionate about all things from all worlds past and present, sometimes dreams take me there as well. The Pria hair style from EMO-tions at My Attic worked to help weave the mesmerizing possibility of existing in a culture different from my own, a time long ago. But even as I visit yesteryear in my dreams, I dream of moments now, today, tomorrow, sometime soon, where I can dance the night away with someone special.

Many thanks to each designer who made this blog possible:
Featuring *LI* Living Imagination Here Comes from Couturier's Docks
Featuring EMO-tions Pria from My Attic
1. MG: Wild Full Thick Lashes
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
-- Kyxe Cherry Blossom Lips Gloss
-- Kyxe Electra Aqua Shadow
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
4. Chop Zuey: MVW Espresso in Pompeii
5. [[j'adore]]

No comments:

Post a Comment