Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Everything's Fine at FINESMITH -- Featuring Finesmith, Morphine and HOLY SHIrT from PENUMBRA and Kyxe Group Gifts

I don't know if you've noticed, but I have... FINESMITH jewelry has recently changed all their items to be F I N E S M I T H. I saw other companies do this to differentiate when an item was created, and later, when the creator has 9,258 pieces, she can at least look at her list and somewhat chronologically order them. I'm an organized person and have very good folders and subfolders and even more. I get the need to make things easier to find, and label. So some of the items I have to share today come from FINESMITH and other pieces from F I N E S M I T H; all of them are wonderful because Ms. Yula Finesmith continues to create stunning bits of wearable beauty. FINESMITH had new pieces, the Bouquet Face Piece and the Illustrated SLink Nail appliers (this weekend's 55L item). I also used Geula, a set released in the last 6 months from FINESMITH to accessorize the overall look.
About the turn of the year, from 2013 to 2014, I received a note from Ydreece Forrester from SL - Morphine saying that all things from her other brand were repackaged and this 2014 would be a year of expansion, beyond skins and makeup to include many other items of interest. I had chatted with her before my diagnosis with Cancer, and she knew much of my life was on hold. I pulled away from her business much like I did many of the other ones I worked for; only a few businesses refused to let me pull away ( Kyxe Skins & Shapes a perfect example of the exception ), and by the time I was more stable and back to blogging regularly, the Morphine business was rebranded and growing in leaps and bounds and I was pledged to Kyxe as an exclusive model wearing only Kyxe Skins. When I saw Morphine had several items set aside for PENUMBRA Fashion Week, I was thrilled. I put together my outfit using Nadine, the leather dress that is one of the items from them.
HOLY SHIrT has a set of items that are cute as a button, yet seemed to work with my dystopian styling in an odd way. The shoes look like a comic strip that's been draped over layer by layer to cover each heel (and there's a matching mini in the same style) and a pair of wool grey socks. I've never worn socks with my heels off line but I might if I had a look like this one to play with off line. Is it comfortable? I dunno!
I got a note to rush over to Kyxe 4Seasons to see what was newly added to the group gifts section. A pack of four different makeup pieces that work to spruce up your favorite skins were in one box and a suit was in the other box. I haven't tried on the skirt/suit yet, but I did put the Cranapple Lips and the Onyx Eyes on to show you what's out there and FREE. Free is good, right?

My great thanks extends to each designer who's made this style possible:
Featuring F I N E S M I T H Illustrated SLink appliers
Featuring F I N E S M I T H Bouquet Black
Featuring Morphine Nadine's Leather Dress from PENUMBRA
Featuring HOLY SHIrT Comic Mary Janes from PENUMBRA
Featuring from Kyxe Skins & Shapes (Group Gifts Abound)
-- Demure Lips Cranapple
-- Exotic Eyes Onyx
1. >Asset< Vikings Hair
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnifica
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
6. FINESMITH: Geula Gold Set
7. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment