Saturday, May 3, 2014

Making Strides -- Featuring Romance Couture (}RC{), Silken Moon and Kyxe Skins & Shapes

It's been a while since I showed a gown from }RC{ aka Romance Couture. I don't know exactly how long the store has been open now, but I think it's approximately 12-18 months and as branding goes, it's made a huge splash in the fashion community. I love to see success stories, entrepreneurs who come in with a dream of making something happen and then make it work. It's not easy running an SL business.
Because of my own personal experiences, I know the work that goes into the final product. Besides creating a beautiful gown, a designer has to market, and stock and price and so many other behind the scene details that really take time.
I continue to meet new designers every few weeks or so, and like looking into their world of imagination and looking forward to see the fruition of their dream. I think Romance Couture has made huge strides towards reaching those dreams.
Another business in Second Life that I think has grown magnificently is Kyxe Skins & Shapes. I have the latest skin they're working on for an upcoming charity drive for Lupus. Lyric has some 'perfect for summer' makeup included. You're going to love it. I always feel classy and elegant in Chop Zuey and Truth. And Silken Moon adds a dallop of beauty, this time in the accessory appliers for SLink hands.If a designer creates something lovely, unique, beautiful or simply a visual image of their dream, they have my support and admiration. I'm just lucky to work with each of them.

My sincere thanks to the designers who made this blog possible:
Featuring Silken Moon Matroshka Nails for SLink
Featuring }RC{ Chocolate Caramel Gown
Featuring }RC{ Chocolate Caramel Pumps (Wonka Hunt Prize)
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes LYRIC! New w/Makeup Sneak Peek for Upcoming Lupus Charity Event
1. Truth: Snow
2. MG: Lashes Groomed
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. SLink: Elegant 1
5. Chop Zuey: Impossible Dream Hummingbird Set
6. Demise of Flight Poses: Selective Set

No comments:

Post a Comment