Wednesday, October 24, 2012

[AsYLUM] & PMHH + AVALE at Boho Fair

I've still got a few items tucked away that I haven't looked at yet from the Boho Fair. I will keep sharing with you up till the last of the month and the close of the fair. As well, I'm collecting neat little treats buried for the PMHH and sharing those as they come in to me. This next look combines something from both of them.



I'm not really sure what's scary about the Terrifying Towel from [AsYLUM], but the scarf around my neck says it's so, so it must be, right? ~grins~ I know I could haunt you...

The skirt comes from a selection of several color skirts and tops that mix and match from AVALE and are still available at the Boho Fair. If you haven't been to the fair yet, you still have another week to visit. It's something you wouldn't want to miss. Not only are there terrific exclusive items from the participating designers, but there are also 0L/1L items at every booth also!


Featured [AsYLUM] Terrifying Towel (PMHH) 
Featured .:AVALE:. Bohema Chocolate ver 2 (Boho Fair) 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Karen - Dark Brown 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
 6. Face Paint: Marie - Green 
7. Candy Nails: Resort Sunset 
8. Finesmith: Belly Gems 03 
9. Artistry by ~E~: The Drew Set Platinum/Blue Goldstone 
10. AP Saleena Rainbow 2 Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment