Monday, October 22, 2012

::jazzitude:: at Midweek Madness

I have worked with jazzitude several times now as they continue to add items to the Midweek Madness sales event and I was thrilled to review their work this week.



The two Halloween tanks come as a pair from jazzitude. I thought they were both perfect for the season of tricks and treats, and the one about zombies made me smile as my son makes me watch zombie movies, much to my yech I can't believe I'm watching this. The thing we do for love. Halloween. Zombies. Tank tops from jazzitude. Have fun!

More information at:
Midweek Madness Kiosk

::jazzitude::


Featured: jazzitude Katya Tanks - Black & Orange 
+ Kill Zombies MM 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Twilight 
5. Miamai MA Catwalk Lashes: Orange Explosion 
6. Face Paint: Fall Art - Waning Light 
7. Candy Nails: Halloween 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Dawn Set 
9. Prozak: Fat Cords - Black 
10. Cerri's Booty: Halloween Black & Orange Boots 
11. Di's Opera Puissant Series 2-7 
12. Di's Opera Opera Redux 1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment