Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Face Paint New for Halloween

It's already that time of year to choose spooky, or cute... which suits you at Halloween? This week, Face Paint released a fairy skin and make-up combo that in my opinion runs towards cute. You'd have to get very creative to make this scary... LOL



Here's a look at it up close and personal. The detail of the make-up against the pink skin really goes well, but you can also mix and match. Use the skin with other make-up or use the make-up with every day looks.



I had fun with this look. A little bit of this and that from my inventory and some beautiful jewelry and I am ready to Trick-or-Treat. I wonder what tricks I might have up my sleeve... oops no sleeves.

Featured: Face Paint Pink Skin + Kitty Make-up 
1. Custom Shape 
2. MJ+Dada Cabbage - Pink Sapphire 
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes - Mysteria (Lashes are not seen in top photo)
4. Candy Nail: Twinkle Pink 
5. Material Squirrel Wings: Isolde Wings - Dark Rose 
6. Carrie's Lingerie: Carries Halloween - Ghosts 
7. Artisry by ~E~: The Caroline Set 
8. Avante Poses: Starlett 7

No comments:

Post a Comment