Shelly's sent me something new to try and I don't believe I've blogged for this designer previously.
There are four colored corsets, peach is shown above, that are bright and lively hues. With it nearly Halloween and the color of 2012 all sorts of variations on orange, I chose the peach corset to style. It's a simple system garment that uses light and shadow to add depth. You can use corsets year round on their own or as a layered outfit. Find whatever suits you and enjoy.
Featured: Shelly's Corsets - Peach
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
5. Emotions: Annika - Dark Brown
6. Face Paint: Hollywood Old School Mix & Match + Glitter Lips Pumpkin
7. Candy Nail: Harvest Beige
8. Liv-Glam: Blue Porchers Outfit - Coco Jacket
9. Eve-n-Betta: Cintia Tartan
10. Liv-Glam: Faux Leather Boots
11. Artistry by ~E~: The Deanna Set