Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Midweek Madness: Thunderbolt and KK's Design

Looking for a little more innocence in your fall costume inventory? This majorette uniform would work well. I've been immersed in football season thanks to my special someone and every now and then, I get a glimpse of the girls with the batons. Some of the things they can do with those twirling bars impresses me more than the tackles and kicks. Just my taste in sports I guess! ~smiles~


If you are ready to step in time, maybe to a Halloween party or a ball, wear this cute little number from Thunderbolt and KK's Design on sale this week during Midweek Madness.

The cape and baton have matching flexible pieces and the hat can be adjusted to fit anyone's head/face size. I paired with a simple pair of white boots to complete the look.

More information at:
Midweek Madness Kiosk

Thunderbolt and KK's Design

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Sexy Mama Nails
A&A Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment