Tuesday, October 23, 2012

*pulcino* Prim Nails in PMHH + Artistry by ~E~ Halloween

I'm always looking for creative ways to decorate my avi, to add little quirks here and touches of beauty there, to better design the overall aesthetic that best displays my sense of 'me.'



The nails by pulcino that are hidden for the PMHH are basic white and red, but each nail has a different little print. They reminded me of playing cards, I think because of the red diamonds on some of the nails. When you find this hidden treasure, you'll enjoy the many ways you can use them.

The gorgeous jewelry that looks like a spider or two built beautiful webs comes from Artistry by ~E~ as a 'Trick or Treat' gift. It was such a generous offer. And if you look at the house used as the background, this also comes from the creative mind of Endra Graves. I distorted the image slightly to use it as a background for some of my Halloween blog posts.


Featured: *pulcino* Prim Nails "joulutorttu" Red PMHH 
Featured: Artistry by ~E~: Halloween Trick or Treat 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Karen - Dark Brown 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Jessica Rabbit 2 
7. Liv-Glam Masai Mara 01 
8. AP Calista 5

No comments:

Post a Comment