Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ZanZe House of Couture - Skully Floral Dress Just in Time for Halloween

This has got to be one of the most clever prints I've seen for Halloween. At first, all I saw was flowers...


...but the longer I looked, the more I realized there were skulls and flowers mixed together. There are several different color choices for this dress and all of them played the same trick of the eye for me at least. It's like one of those pictures that looks like a vase one second and the next it's two faces looking at one another. The ruffled hem is cute and falls just above the knee to make it a playful length for romping in raked leaves or trekking through the scariest of Haunted Houses.

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Jewelry by Jake
*New Boots - Ankle Boots from Urban Cherry
Sexy Mama Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment