Monday, October 22, 2012

blah:BLAH:blah at Midweek Madness + Artistry by ~E~

I think blah:BLAH:blah did an excellent job with lingerie this week for Midweek Madness in their offer of Body Suit Fat Pack (6 colors - Grey, Black, Black and Red shown in photo, Blue, Brown and Red.)



I've tried my hand as a designer on more than one occasion so I know how difficult it is to get lingerie to work well in world. This bodysuit is sexy and beautiful in all the optional colors.

I also had the joy of 'Trick or Treating' at Artistry by ~E~. Endra Graves spoiled those who trick-or-treat with an array of special Halloween 2012 Jewelry. It might be a bit fancier than what I normally wear with lingerie, but I'm thinking with that lingerie and those gems, maybe someone handsome will want to find me in their treat bag this season!

For more information:
Midweek Madness Kiosk

blah:BLAH:blah
Artistry by ~E~


Featured blah:BLAH:blah Body Suit 5 colors MM 
Featured Artistry by ~E~: The Stephanie Collection Special Halloween 2012 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Annika 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Anniversary Jean 3 
7. Bax Boots: Prestige - Black Leather 
8. Olivia: Black Lace Stockings 
9. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculped Nails 
10. AP Chop Zuey Female 1 & 9

No comments:

Post a Comment