Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snowpaws: Siri Lace and Satin Cocktail Dress in Sloe

Maybe it's part of many people's experiences, or maybe it's just a few of us, but I can look in a full closet and think to myself, "Oh dear. I have nothing to wear!"



This morning, before I could even see or think clearly, I wanted to get dressed for a fashion show, and I wanted to look and feel good about what I wore. In a panic, I rummaged here and there, then remembered I'd gotten a new cocktail length dress from Snowpaws. It saved the day. I knew that with the midday show, I didn't want to be too fancy but since it was such a big fete, I didn't want to be too casual. The Siri Lace and Satin Cocktail Dress in Sloe (a dark dress with layers of dark shear material at the waist and lace faux gloves and hat) was the perfect answer.

Featured Snowpaws Sin Lace and Satin Cocktail Dress Sloe 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Karen 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
6. Face Paint: Eartha 3 
7. Noya: Gold Nails 
8. N-Core: Caprice - Champagne 
9. Artistry by ~E~: The Grace Set - Blue Diamond 
10. AP Zaks 9

No comments:

Post a Comment