Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elegance by Elysa; This Week's Midweek Madness

I think I could redecorate my house off line every few days if I had the funds Martha Stuart has! However... hahaha... I live in my dream world on Second Life.  Don't we all?


This half-circle couch - Elegance by Elysa - is on sale this week with the Midweek Madness sale. As you can see, it's a collage of bold warm colors. In the winter months, it's easy to get the blahs and warming up a room with color makes a big difference. If you haven't spruced up your Second Life recently, adding this sofa certainly gives you a good place to start and loads of interesting colors and textures to echo around the rest of your room.

For more information visit:
Midweek Madness Kiosk

Elegance by Elysa

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
[essencial] Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment