Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boho Fair: Demise of Flight Pose Stool and Bellisima Shape

The Demise of Flight Pose Stool was an item shared for the upcoming Boho Fair. I found it very useful in my photography, and was grateful for it. I used it to take photos of several new pair of boots and a pair of shoes I got free recently.


Some things in Second Life are just not designed for everyone yet they're wonderfully well crafted and deserve attention. As I agreed to blog for the Boho Fair, I try to share as many items as I can from the fair here on my blog.


   ...this shape was lovely but didn't suit my aesthetic at all. I thought to show you Bellisima's add instead and hope you have a good vision of what shape they're selling at the Boho Fair...

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Black Lace Lingerie (1)
Cerri's Booty - 
  1. Black Stiletto's
  2. Black & Orange Boots
  3. Orange & Black Boots
  4. Purple & Black Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment