Friday, November 22, 2013

I See So Much More -- Featuring CC Kre-ations and Candy Crunchers from the Christmas Market, Kyxe and AIDORU

Today, I went out without a wheelchair! I had enough energy to visit one of my favorite stores. It's a little bit of a drive, but the store is called "Fresh Market" and though it's a chain of stores across the Southeast, it's a store that's so different from the grocery, the experience is a wonderful assault on the senses in so many good ways.


I've been having fun with the holiday items in Second Life. It's a lot of brilliant colors and crazy ideas, blended together to create a bit of fantasy. In the Fresh Market, everything was also brilliant colors and bright fun ideas. They had brewing cider for tasting, and little tidbits of fresh baked goods and other things like cheese made and shipped in from all over the world.


I found the little outfit from CC Kre-ations that included a magic staff and the playful jewelry from Candy Crunchers a bit whimsical, but what other time of year would whimsical be any better? I don't think any. I went all out with some of my styling, playing with colorful hair.


Even the pale unusual skin shown here comes from the event. If you mix and match, you'll find the perfect unique items. I thrilled at the Gingerbread houses at the Fresh Market. I don't know why the story of the Gingerbread house goes with holidays any more than I understand the frolicsome items that I find sometimes in Second Life.


For me, part of the fun of the holidays means tapping into that playful unexpected side. We all have that inside us somewhere. I hope you get out into the world around you and enjoy the colorful and fun world that the holidays bring, and as you explore your Second Life, I hope the same to be true for you.

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring CC Kre-ations from Christmas Market Event
- Winter Kiss Lolita Dress
- Jack Frost Staff
- Pure Candor Skin
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atlantis%20City%202/27/101/1224
Featuring Candy Crunchers
- Christmas Tree Headband
- Merry Christmas Necklace
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atlantis%20City%202/27/101/1224
Also featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Ombre Ocean
Also featuring AIDORU Kyoot Pinkette Boots
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Hypnotic Eyeshadow ~ Trance
2. MADesigns: Eyes Confidence ~ Dark Path
3. Face Paint: Gem Prim Nails
4. [Underscore]: Come Undone Smooth Colors
5. blackLiquid: Chen Face Golden
6. Demise of Flight: Lizzy Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment