Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Magic Of Everywhereness -- Featuring Tresor and Kyxe Skins & Shapes

All day, every day, I have this overwhelming sense of everywhereness. I talk to people who live around the globe and though their time zone and my time zone are different, and their lives with their people and their age and their gender and their needs and... everything... gives me a chance to know a little bit about everywhere.


It's too early to get into physics and fringe science this morning, but I think the moment we all enter the grid of Second Life, we all meld into the same where at the same time and the external clocks and external forces of culture and class and expectations have far less hold on any of us. We break the laws of physics and yet it happens.


It's not the fact that I can fly to several version of New York, travel to the land of fairies, or visit a dark decrepit place that only seemed like fantasy when Faust wrote of it centuries ago. I get the whole dynamic of a multiple sim grid, and all that it provides. It's more than this though. It's the fact that I can go into any place on this diverse grid and then connect to people in the land of far far away.


I love the fact that some of my favorite people live in places I can't spell. Recently, a friend on Facebook shared some photos outside his door, and it was from a place called Ushuaia. I didn't know there was such a place in existence, and happy to learn it was, because the pair of photos he showed were both beautiful examples of the world outside his door.


Maybe this holiday I will start a campaign for people to take a photo outside their front door. Not back at their house. No. I wouldn't want to increase the odds of stalkers finding people. Creepy thought, but sadly one that flitted through my head. If I step out my own front door I love it. I live in the middle of no where but about a mile away there's an Air Force Base. Between me and it... loads of winter trees.


Intellectually though, I know that it's only winter in the Northern hemisphere. I used to have very close friends who lived in New Zealand. The she part of the couple was always hot when I was freezing and vice versa. Perhaps weather extremes helped to teach us all to complain a little tiny bit. I'm not bigger fan of freezing toes as I being too hot.


I process this magic of everywhereness in several ways. I will blog something from every season. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, as the song goes. It's rather naive and egocentric of me to assume that the season I feel is the only season. If you create beautiful items like these two gowns from Tresor, you can be sure I will do my best to style it and enjoy every minute of the magic! Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Tresor Couture Jeannie Seafoam Gown
Featuring Tresor Couture Sagia Circles Gown
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Glamour II Sunset
1. [Underscore]: Peaches
2. MADesigns: Eyelashes ~ Photoshoot
3. MADesigns: Eyes ~ Subtle Moss
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
5. Candy Nail: Rain Drop Green
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Metallic Gold Eyeshadow
7. Wild Thing: Cheetah Mesh Bangles
8. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Post Modernism ~ Green Croco
9. Taken on Site at TCL Photo Studio - Built in Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment