Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wow! When Undies Are Edible -- Featuring OSITO, Essenz, !gO!, {{BSD}}, Persefona and Frozen Poses all from Christmas Market

**Minor Correction -- Essenz Shoes are not for Slink... sorry about the early posted information.

As I unpacked items from the Christmas Market that opens on 11.25, I found the most amusing item yet. There were all these little undies with flavorful names like Gingerbread. I couldn't help but shake my head. I'd just talked about flirtation being a bit dangerous and here I am running around in flavored... ahem.


Good naturedly, I set up on my little workshop, away from most prying eyes, and got into the cute set, and really, it is cute. I put the puzzle together, finding items that worked well together. I love the array of hair items from Persefona but I had to find hair that worked. I must confess, I'm a hair ADDICT so it wasn't a hard find!


I took all the prims up off my workshop floor so I could load up this sleigh with some of the static items in my little elf's sack. The sleight and boxes accompanied a holiday tee. The display of boxes will fit under any tree, as would the colorful sleigh.  You can also see one of the little jars {{BSD Design Studio}} has at the Christmas Market. When I unpacked the jar, I got the miniature little building there to it's left.


I'm still new to Slink shoes, but I think I'm getting the hang of them. Essenz has two pair and I chose the darker pair with the cork wedge look because it suited the overall color scheme. In my hands, you'll see another of the miniatures in a bottle from {{BSD}}.


I thought the pieces from different designers really worked harmoniously together. You'd never guess that the little bow collar and tiny bow ring were from a different designer than the short holiday top. It's a little easier, putting the puzzle pieces of the holidays together than most other times of year. Brilliant reds and greens are so prevalent!


You'll see two poses that are also from the event. This one, and the one where I'm kneeling and holding the jar both come from Frozen Poses. The other two are favorites of mine from Manifeste Poses. I love it when poses show something a little different, and these two are suited so well to the holidays.

There's more to come, so watch this space. Thank you and remember, "Live! Laugh! Love!"

OSITO from the Christmas Market
-- OSITO Christmas Outfit Red - Dress Top Only
-- OSITO Christmas Panties Gift (other panties options in Gacha)
Essenz Shoes El Paso from the Christmas Market
!gO! from the Christmas Market
-LEO- Sled 1 prim 
-Parcel of Gifts 
{{BSD Design Studio}} from the Christmas Market
-Mykonos in a bottle
-Mykonos Miniature
-Gift in hand My Dream Shoes in a Bottle
Persefona from the Christmas Market
-Collar with Bow
-Mistletoe Wreath Silver and Red
-Small Bow Earrings
Frozen Poses from Christmas Market Event (kneeling and closeup)
**Christmas Market** http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atlantis%20City%202/27/101/1224
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Cherry Blossom Lips
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Harmony Eyeshadow Seaside
4. MADesigns: Eyes Confidence ~ Dark Path
5. Gaeline: Starlia
6. Face Paint: Black Liner
7. Bliss: Fanny Hair
8. Sexy Mama Sculpted Nails
9. Manifeste Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment