Thursday, November 14, 2013

Round Robin -- Featuring Tresor, {{BSD Shoe Design}}, Chop Zuey, [Mirror's Enigma] and MADesigns

There are a number of terrific designers that I've met. And that list continues to grow. I met another new owner of a new store on the grid just yesterday. I think it's great that Second Life continues to perpetuate the effort at creating a live economy, even if it's flawed and has been since the day they opened their doors. Each time someone takes a deep breath and plunges into the incredibly huge array of ways and places then can create content and sell items in Second Life, new energy comes to all of us.


Tresor isn't a new business, but they were new to me several weeks ago when I realized the owner of the Charleston Lace sim is also the owner and designer of the beauty that is Tresor. She has a grand ball room where dance and etiquette, old southern gentility and charm abounds, and where the men and women in attendance should dress accordingly. I think it's wonderful that she makes sure you can do exactly that with a free gift just waiting for either gender, so you're ready to kick up your shoes.


I want to keep a fair sense of pacing with the various sponsors who've been so wonderfully generous in their sharing of items. It's like a Round Robin, except so far, I do it by a sense of intuition and not writing it on paper I imagine if I were slightly more organized or had someone who could organize me, I might have a pattern and people would know when to look for what new releases. I just have too much of the random free-spirited streak in me to be too hooked on schedules.


I've had a thing lately for morphing items that come as one thing and become something else. I also like getting men's items and putting them to use as items useful to me. The bracelet I have in this series is the Men's Pinwheel Ring from Chop Zuey but with it sized up a couple of times, voila. It's a delicate silver and stones bracelet suited to the outfit. I don't always keep everything neat and tidy, but I do feel like I give a little bit of me to everyone who shares a little bit of them with me. Life is fun like that.

I'm blessed and so happy to share that blessing with you. Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Tresor Couture Classic Black
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Shoetopia Surreal Abstract
Featuring Chop Zuey Pinwheel Set
Featuring [Mirror's Enigma] Heather Indecisive Eyeshadow Desire
Featuring [Mirror's Enigma] Heather Lips Color Red Dark
Featuring MADesigns Hair Cristina
Featuring MADesigns Eyelashes Simplicity
Featuring MADesigns Eyes Blonde Ambition
1. Zanze: Zaid Belt
2. Sexy Mama Valentin Sculpted Nails
3. Osmose Rouge Roses Hat
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment