Saturday, November 30, 2013

Almost Naked -- Featuring {WearMe}, Air Ophelia, BeLoD, DANIELLE, INNUENDO, Lua's Urban Style, and Violator

I was inspired by Wicca Merlin's Flickr tonight. I actually had my computer turned so my sweetheart could see her photos from where he was sitting and for a few minutes he stopped watching football so he could do so.


I edited this one in a paint program, to see what I could do with it, to edit it to a point where it was beyond a photo and bordering on art. I think it takes time and loads of practice. I just enjoy it!


This was the original photo, so you can see where and how I edited. I see so many photos on Flickr, not just Wicca's, that look like someone used oil paints or very real art supplies to make their photos.


I pushed the edge of sensuality to the very limit. I didn't want to show everything, yet I wanted to only show the jewelry and accessories. I think it would be a little more difficult to do so at a show, but in photos, it's fun to try.


With a great bag, while standing still, I cover the bits that need the most coverage. From head to toe, I played with items, modifying them, making some glow, coloring others, till I got to this final stage. I hope you enjoy!

Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring {WearMe} **Feel**StarDustClassical Nails from J&A Expo
Featuring Air Ophelia Earrings from J&A Expo - As I modified items to create this look, some items appear in unusual places. These earrings are part of the nipple rings.
Featuring BeloD Lux Handbag Viola from J&A Expo
Featuring DANIELLE Sage Boots Bistro from J&A Expo
Featuring INNUENDO NAIKE black Italian Style Rare from J&A Expo
Featuring Lua's Urban Style Winter Shoulder Armour Purple from J&A Expo
Featuring Violator Night Light White Silver - I modified the earrings from this set and added them to the other earring set to make the nipple rings.
1. Wicca's Wardrobe Poses
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Orchid Skintone
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Ripe Grape Gloss
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes Fantasia
5. MADesigns Eyes Confidence Subtle Ocean
6. Osmose Chignon Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment