Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Across the World -- Featuring from Japan Fair Salon de GLOW, Air Koto, and Kokihi

This week's work with the JAPAN FAIR 2014 had me over on Google doing some research to learn about the dresses and their significance and the culture behind the beautiful items I have been blogging.
There's something beautifully fascinating to me about every place in the world away from the US. I love my country. I also love learning new things about the world as a whole and people from every corner of the earth.
I hope you've been enjoying the fair and seen some items on my blog as well as others' to be tempted to go and visit. This morning, a notice went out that said so far, they'd raised over 800,000 dollars for the charity they're promoting, Shelter Box.
Every time I've been a part of a charity based event, I've felt a sense of connecting with the world beyond my own front door. With this culturally influenced fair, I feel that way even more. I'm wearing clothing from designers I'd never known and seeing all the colors of the rainbow in the creation of garments and items suited to the theme.
Salon de GLOW provided the hair. A beautiful pair of glasses that I would love to own off line in my world from Air Koto added to the look. And the bright layers of fabric for this kimono from Kokihi made me feel like I belonged across the globe in an entirely different world.

My thanks extends to each designer who made this styling possible:
Featuring from Japan Fair Salon de GLOW M-09 Hair
Featuring from Japan Fair Air Koto M CM (Glasses)
Featuring from Japan Fair Kokihi Hiren Set
1. Miamai Poses
2. MG Earrings: Tiffany
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid w/ Black Brows
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamour Sunset Lips
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Shine Pink Pearls Eyeshadow
6. KMADD/Moda: Attention Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment