Friday, April 4, 2014

The Vixen From A.F.I Designs Plus Treats from Easter Market: Persefona, Icons of Style, and Maniac Quintessa

At the Easter Market, there are some serious things and a lot of little playful things that ring in Spring. I enjoy both extremes and most anything anyone can create that falls between serious and playful.
This morning, I framed three photos that show the clever use of props with poses from Icons of Style. There were quite a few choices of little gold eggs like the ones I'm holding, and then there was an egg cluster with poses as well. I also included Persefona's colorful floral headband from Easter Market as well as Maniac Quintessa's Seeing Red heels.
The AFI Designs creator sent me Vixen, this little mini dress. I have decided that many spring designs will be perfect to wear with the colorfully tattooed skin gifts from Kyxe Skins & Shapes, as you can see so much of the art with this particular dress.
I think I've tried every combination of the mesh eyes from KMADD/MODA Designs and continue to comb through the spectrum of choices, finding new color schemes, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, still discovering new 'oooh' moments with the styles and colors available.

Thank you to each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring A.F.I Designs Vixen Mini Dress
Featuring from Easter Market Maniac Quitessa Carmilla Pumps Seeing Red
Featuring from Easter Market Persefona Rita Flower Headband
Featuring from Easter Market Poses from Icons of Style
1. Bliss: Sienna
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnifica
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Flowers from Asia
4. Candy Nail: Twinkle Pink
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment