Friday, April 18, 2014

So Unique - Another World - ~Ss~ and Candy Nail from Japan Fair Plus FINESMITH Mika Earrings


The colors and styles of Kimonos offer something truly different than what I wear in my little tiny corner of the world in South Carolina. I have found myself in awe several times as I got to work with some of the designers who contributed to the JAPAN FAIR 2014.


This weekend, you will find the Japan Fair going strong, seeking your support until the very last minute at the end of the weekend. I hope you might find your way there if you haven't and if you have, I and many others thank you for your support.


I'm beyond grateful for the privilege of working with this fair!
These designers made this blog possible:
Featuring from Japan Fair ~Ss~ UkiyoeGirl Kimono Komachi
Featuring FINESMITH Mika Carnelian Earrings
Featuring from Japan Fair Candy Nail Twist Chiyogami Gold
1. Focus Poses
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnifica
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin Tone
-- Exotic Onyx Liner
5. ~Blacklace Beauty~ Rainbow 2

No comments:

Post a Comment