Monday, April 28, 2014

Finery at FINESMITH - Clothing, Accessories, Jewelry and {{BSD Design Studio}}

I love the beauty of FINESMITH.
Every time I think I've seen the depth of her imagination, she creates new things, for jewelry as well as clothing.
This array of items, the head piece called FINESMITH Blossom Blue, the dress called FINESMITH Spirit In Black and the bracelets called Nola Bracelets in Silver all show the skill she has.
I added a pair of My Destiny heels from BSD Design studio. And with a few accessories from favorite designers my look is complete.

Thank you to the designers who made this style possible:
Featuring FINESMITH Spirit Black
Featuring FINESMITH Blossom Blue
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} My Destiny Raw
1. EMO-tions: Maxine
2. Caryn Tats: Butterflies
3. [NikitaFride]: Long Lashes
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
-- Teal Brow
-- Candy Eyeshadow Collection Emerald
-- Glamour Lips Ombre Passion
6. Face Paint: Square Prim Nails
7. Poses built into Props at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment