Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Deeply Felt Gratitude -- Featuring Silken Moon and Maxi Gossamer, Also from DOPE Fashion Week RJB Jewelry

One of my all time favorite builder/creator continues to manage several sims and add items to them from time to time. I have no idea how she created all that's for sale in her world, but if you've never visited the properties of Julia Hathor, you really should. I go back there month after month, for different seasons, different reasons, always to find another beautiful nook to pose, and enjoy the surroundings. The only down side is that you cannot run scripts. I often use a complicated but useful face light for photos, so I have to set it at home, then port over and take my pictures.
I met a designer from Robin's Jewelry Box, (RJB Jewelry) who's entered some of her pieces in DOPE Fashion Week. She had me over to her personal property, and showed me a whole array of things she'd made. Some were pieces originally crafted for friends and now being sold to any who'd find it interesting. Other pieces she created for the sake of having her own jewelry store. I was particularly fascinated by the chain (on my throat, bracelet and anklet) as she explained she'd had commissioned the link for a special someone. Getting to meet new people in this wide world of fashion remains one of my favorite parts of this thing I do, and I was glad I got to meet her. She told me while I was there, "You're the first blogger I've ever met." I shared with her a few things about me, and about how I've seen different designers make use of the blogger, and hopefully we helped one another out in the sharing.
Malicia Py sent me a little set of feisty fun pieces that are all black and all a little on the "be careful I'm dangerous" side of things. I love this. It's easy for me, and maybe anyone, to get into routines, a specific style that suits me, and I trip easily into those styles and don't think twice. I need to think, to be stimulated, to be encouraged. I played with the details and still have a few things of hers to share. There never seems to be enough time to show all that I want to share, but I hope you see the tidbits of value and creative design through my eyes and realize how wonderfully diverse and interesting these people are whom I have the privilege to work.
This world of fashion and play helps my physical world more than most realize, and makes a difference in a positive way. All of you, every friend, every fellow model, every designer, those who just poke me to say hello, all of you make a difference and in the cacophony of music that is your voices, your touch, your part in my world, I'm healthier and more stable than I'd ever be were you all absent. In case I haven't said it lately, I'm grateful. For the details. For each of you. I'm grateful.

Nothing I do would work without the support of designers, sponsors who make my blog possible:
Featuring Silken Moon Rock Romance 
Featuring Maxi Gossamer Swallow Wings Red/Black Lashes
Featuring from DOPE Fashion Week Robins Jewelry Box (RJB) Jewelry Ladies Cuban
1. PoseWay Fiero Set
2. {{BSD Design Studio}}: It Girl Shining Black
3. Candy Nail: Rosey Black
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Basic Skin Tone
-- Fierce Brow Black Option 2
-- Glamour Ombre Nude
-- Shine White Silver
5. Hairoin: 10 Hour Hair
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment