Tuesday, April 1, 2014

News From the Japan Fair - Featuring N1C0, Ambrosia, KMADD/Moda, [AMARELO MANGA], Kyxe Skins & Shapes

I can't believe it's really Tuesday already, and the first of April. As the SAVIAD fair came to its conclusion over the weekend, I had a few more things I really wanted to share, but I will leave this dress by N1C0 as my final styling. I had more fun working with the designers, through the whole spring theme and then the special theme of white tigers. Thank you for sharing that experience with me and letting me share it with you.
Featuring N1CO Kate Dress Mesh
1. EMO-tions: Shelby
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Tangy Orange Matte
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Candice Pearl Skin Tone
6. SLink: Elegant 1
7. blackLiquid: Nail Appliers
8. Chop Zuey: MVW Elifu Black Set
9. Manifest Poses

On the heels of the SAVIAD event, I have two very different and wonderful events gearing up for April fun. Really? It's already April?? The cute version of me comes as a treat from the Japan Fair. Ambrosia calls this "The Princess Prom Dress".
I don't think I wore a dress quite this innocent to prom, but that's an entirely different Karyn story! I paired the new dress with recent releases from KMADD/Moda - Betty Jane Flats, plus Kyxe Skins & Shapes new Innocence and Shine Shadows for the eyes layered and earrings from [AMARELO MANGA].
Featuring Ambrosia Mesh Princess Prom Dress from Japan Fair
Featuring KMADD/Moda Betty Jane Flats Polka Dot
Featuring [Amarelo Manga] Silver and Pearl Earrings
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Innocence (Pinks and Teals)
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Shine (Pink Pearls)
1. Exile: Voodoo
2. Nikita: Double Density Lashes
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamour Delicate Lips
5. Candy Nail: Tea Time Pink
6. Poseway Poses

I'm looking forward to bringing you news from around the grid as this week marches forward, and I think I should have taken my high gear pill before Monday got away from me and Tuesday appeared on my windowsill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment