Saturday, April 26, 2014

Come With Me -- Featuring Carrie's Lingerie, {{BSD Design Studio}}, and Truth

Sometimes I just feel differently when I put together outfits for this little thing I love. I step away from the photos when they don't feel right, sometimes even redoing a whole set if I peek the next day and they still don't feel right. Sometimes I adore them instantly. I want to rush over to find a friend to share before I even crop the photo or edit with a frame. I don't know what it is that zings through me during those times. I just feel for a little minute what it's like to be beautiful.
Yes, I know it's pixels and we can be anything and anything we don't like about our first life gets cut on the virtual avatar floor, til we shed all of those things and enhance the ones we like most, and voila. For me, it's a little bit more.
We all have our own heart's burdens. Some struggle with finding work, others with raising children, and still others with health. To all of us, Second Life gives us a place to be whole, to feel whole, to play whole. And for just a little while, we can drop down those heavy burdens.
I hope that you feel different at least some of the time you visit our shared virtual world. I hope it allows you a moment, or an hour or a day, to drop your heavy burdens and forget them for a while. I know I cannot escape them totally. I'm an adult and realize problems don't magically disappear. I also know that any distraction from them gives time to heal, and we all need that from time to time.
This set of photos includes Carrie's Lingerie, my favorite lingerie designer, two of her designs actually. I got Octopussy recently from Chop Zuey's Animals Speak Collection.I used new hair from Truth, and wanted to show the fades option and the roots option, which gives a total of three options when you get hair there and more dimension when you wear it. A lovely pair of heels in two styles from {{BSD Design Studio}} help complete both outfits. Come with me, into my world of imagination.

Without these amazing designers, this blog would not be possible:
Featuring Carrie's Aphrodite Baby Blue
Featuring Carrie's Desire Pink Embroidery
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} LOVE Gold Polish Gold
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} LOVE Pink
Featuring Chop Zuey Octopussy Set
Featuring Truth Dove
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Hannah Lily Makeup 04
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Shine White Silver Shadow
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Hannah Lily Makeup 03
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Innocence Pinks and Teals
5. Poses built into studio at Carrie's Lingerie
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
7. MG: Extra Thick Lashes
8. SLink: Elegant 1
9. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Spring Nail Appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment