Sunday, April 20, 2014

Monochromatically Beautiful -- Featuring FINESMITH at the Monochromatic Fair

The Monochrome look makes it easy to match things to wear. Pick a favorite color, and then wear it. It doesn't all have to look exactly the same in order to make you chic. Teal, and the Monochrome Fair, inspired this look from FINESMITH. A pretty miniskirt with oodles of oddities take you out of this world. I found it a fantasy look that might fit in a favorite Sci-Fi movie.
Right now, FINESMITH has items all around the grid, some that are singular to the event, some that are limited, some with a good discount. If you drop by the main store, you can find more information.I used some unusual poses from Poseway for this series of photos and tried new angles.
I continue to eagerly press towards more artistry and more beauty expressed by the shots I take and learn a little at a time. I'm just glad there are people like you who are in my world, willing to watch me grow, waiting patiently through each stage. You make it enjoyable for me.

Featuring FINESMITH from Monochrome Fair ASTRAL
1. EMO-tions: Joshua
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. #7: Romance Mask
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold
5. SLink: Elegant 1
6. .::Shellac Glitter Nails
7. KMADD/Moda: Emma Hair
8. Poseway: Art II Set

No comments:

Post a Comment