Sunday, April 27, 2014

Connecting To Good (Often Patient) Friends -- Featuring Sky for Fashion Art Fair, {{BSD}}, >Asset<, and Kyxe

It's so difficult taking care of me sometimes. I know everyone feels this way now and then. Why do I have to eat a real meal? Why do I have to go to bed by a certain hour? When I was a child, I knew that despite my childish wishes, there was a grown-up who would enforce the proper choices. Now I have to be the adult. Yuch! Sometimes I miss details and get frustrated with myself. I write things down but forget where I wrote them, or say something then forget that I said it. I hear one son's call and by the time the father asks about the call, I can't recall a single thing he said.
It's like this online and off line. I'd do anything for anyone, on most days, and really WANT to help. I'm fairly sure the people closest to me know I'm just a bit of a ditz, and I mean well, even when I forget. Tonight I forgot a moment in time I'd promised Kay Weston at Image Essentials. She's putting a few poses sets together for the Fashion Art Fair.
I happened to then cross paths with Sky Summerwind who was preparing items for the Fashion Art Fair as well. She took several photos for her vendor photo, and I was so excited to be in it. I used 2 of her photos and cropped them, then used one of my own, to show you her overalls. You'll also see a new hair designer is in town >Asset< and this is the first time I wore anything from this designer. Brand new glasses from {{BSD Design Studio}} and some fantastic new makeup and eyebrow tats from Kyxe Skins & Shapes rounds out this fun display.
More details will come from the event in May, so watch this space. Sorry to my good friend Kay and thank you to the sweetheart designer Sky. Both of you mean a lot to me and I'm glad you tolerate my space cadet moments and let me fit into your fashion world and fun world nonetheless.

My blog would not be successful without the support of these wonderful content creators:
Featuring Sky for Fashion Art Fair Overalls
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} VB Sunglasses
Featuring >Asset< Summer's End Hair
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Teal Brow
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Silver Lips
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Gold Essence Shine
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Magnifica
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Blossom Skin Tone
3. Face Paint: Nail Art
4. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment